Family genealogical tree
Family tree (the tree of the genus)– is a schematic representation of kinship between you, your ancestors and relatives. It is a web that connects you with ancestors living several centuries ago. It shows the continuity of your family over hundreds of years, family unity, the continuity of generations and family values. Just imagine: a family tree can have 1,000 – 2,000 or more verified relatives!
You need to start the process of making a family tree by interviewing living relatives. We can find out information about several generations deep from our grandparents. It is important to find out as much information as possible, especially: years of life, years of marriage, the exact place of birth and residence, places of study and work, events that took place in the family. This information will greatly help you in finding your more distant ancestors. After making such hard work, this process becomes interesting and it is tempting to know what it was before, and how this information can be restored …
At this part of research, you open the world of archives for the first time… And usually it is the time of the first disappointments. At this moment, it is important to find an experienced genealogist, who can properly analyze the scope of work, very carefully check all the archival documents as well as the omission of only one name, surname or other fact will lead to the fact that making a lineage becomes impossible. The specialist will be able to correctly formulate and present the results of the work.
Only a professional genealogist will be able to correctly reconstruct the family tree, confirming all the collected information with photocopies of archival documents!
You can be assured of quality the following services with our company:
- providing historical and genealogical consultations;
- genealogical study of the genus (s) on a documentary basis;
- compilation and design of a family tree and (or) some branches of the genus;
- study of ethnography and historical homeland of customer ancestors;
- study and description of the everyday life of families;
- creation of a “clan map” indicating places where important events took place in the life of clan members;
- interviewing old residents of settlements where client’s ancestors were born and lived;
- research of the history of the surname and (or) the creation of a family diploma;
- studying the history of the settlement in the context of restoring the genealogy of the families that inhabited it;
- shooting a documentary film about the history of a clan, family or village;
- photo and video filming of areas that are associated with the history of the family (s);
- translation of archival documents into Ukrainian, Russian, English;
- creation of a personal and (or) family emblem;
- writing and design of book of ancestors;
- creation of family album and (or) family site;
- creation of a digital family history database
How to make a family tree
To create a family tree, we use special programs, add to it information about each of your ancestors: first and last names, years of life, social origin, place of birth.
In case, when in any of the researched documents information about the carriers of the surnames is not found, a copy of the title page of the case will be made with its name and archive number.
We make the search process clear and open. You will always find out the details: what we are working on and how we work, what and why we are looking for, in which documents and archives. We can report especially interesting and important finds immediately, directly from the archive. We explain genealogy, not just help discover it.
The restoration of the bloodline is an interesting detective story in which we give an opportunity to participate. We want you to feel the joy of new discoveries, share them with your family, show your friends and partners.
The information we have found is always reliable and accurate. Each fact is accompanied by a copy of the document in which it was discovered. So, you can see with your own eyes what an archive source looks like with information about your lineage. Copies of documents with interesting information will be on your computer or smartphone. In addition, our team has professional lawyers to help you get certified by all the rules documents having legal force from the archives.
How to do genealogical research
Searching archives and researching genealogy is a lengthy process, so that we divide it into several stages. For each of them, we develop a plan and tasks in order to achieve an optimal result. We are very sociable and use modern technologies, so you can be aware of the progress of the search process every day. At the end of each stage, we prepare a progress report.
At the moment, we consider that our achievement is the work on projects in which the most distant ancestors lived in the 18th and even the 17th century! Such projects will become less and less over the years, as in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Poland, in contrast to other more developed countries, archival documents are not digitized. Over time, more and more documents are lost or become unusable, and difficult to trace the full connection between all ancestors. Therefore, it is better to start your genealogical research now!